RSS

Tough Questions

Many of you now that my son Hudson, who is 18 months old, has Down Syndrome. I have shared in an earlier blog a little of my journey through my pregnancy and of the medical and other challenges we have faced with him. I have also shared how having a child with special needs has greatly changed my perspective and really has changed my life for the better.

As Christians, whenever we are faced with a trial, it should bring out the best in us;it should bring out the Christ in us. Usually, trials bring out the "real" us. They are a time when we are challenged to "practice what we preach." God often works in mysterious ways to bring us closer to himself and to show us that He really does know what is best.

A friend of mine sent me an article entitled "Tough Questions." It briefly describes two women whose children were both given the prenatal diagnosis of Down Syndrome. In it the author poses some questions that I think all Christians should consider regardless of what phase of life we are in.

Click here to read the article.

0 comments:

Post a Comment